Nano Shading Brows
Discounted Price: $260
Nano Shading Brows
The process of Nano Shading Brows includes the ink pigments with a super-fine needle to make the hair tattoos. The strokes created with it look as similar as the natural hair. With the Nano Shading Brows, your eyes will get the best shape.
All Down Deposits Are Non Refundable
Information regarding the Nano Shading Brows:
The Nano Shading Brows is a semi-permanent technique that is done with the help of a Nanoneedle. The blade of Nano Shading Brows will differ according to the treatment. It is up to the thing that for what purpose you are taking this style. I.e., for lips or eyebrows.
- The main benefit is that it has less trauma to the skin. And further, it gives the result in a minimum time.
- Without cutting, the nano shadow will give its pigment to the skin.
- The process will take at least three or three and a half hours.
- With the fade in the tattoo, the stroke will also get fainter.
- You must maintain your skin and area after getting the Nano style.
- For the good maintenance of the area, it is a must that you get it maintained between 9-24 months.
- The stroke eyebrows will last for at least one-three years after the proper care of the skin.
Below are some terms and policies related to the Nano Shading Brows:
TERMS AND POLICIES:
- You must be 18+
- After the cancellation of your appointment, you will not get the booking back.
- Please pay respect to the place. No extra members and pets are allowed when the technician is doing his work.
- Reach before the time. Make sure that you do not delay it. After the 20 minutes of your wait, the appointment will automatically respond to your absence.
- Pay attention to the weather and other situations before moving to the place.
Rescheduling of your appointment:
Your appointment will get rescheduled after five days. And if you are trying to reschedule your appointment within three days, then you have to pay more charges.
- Before booking, you must ensure the earlier artist with whom you have made the appointment.
- For this, you have to call on the given number, I.e., 360-674-8866. And send your full face photo without any makeup.
- If you book your appointment without taking the approval from the above number, then all your amount will be wasted. And for the next time, your appointment will get canceled.
Book your perfect session:
This is another session concerning the initial session of Nano shading brows. And for this, you have to pay a separate amount of fee, due to having unpredictable results.
- It is a must that you book a minimum of 6-10 sessions altogether. As a result, it is your first appointment.
- It is your duty that you have to book the appointment on your own.
- Results of this technique will depend upon the skin, lifestyle, and blood type of the person.
- The price of the technique can change anytime without any notice.
- And we have a right, I.e., the Right to Deny, which we can choose anytime.
Just look at the above steps while making the appointment.
All your services get refused if I find any of the conditions below. And we never suggest permanent makeup to any client:
- Diabetic patient.
- Viral diseases/ Chemotherapy
- Organ transplantation
- Pregnancy or nursing
- Having skin irritations
- High blood pressure, poor general health.
- Weaker immune system
If the client is suffering from any of the above diseases, then we must suggest you stay at home. Only after the proper recovery of these items can you take the brow treatment.
PRECARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR NANO SHADING BROWS
Instructions related to the preparation of the Nano Shading Brows:
- For the best results, it is a must that you take at least 6-8 appointments of a session.
- Must prepare your skin for the color intensity. Because with time, it will change. And this will also become soft with the healing of the skin.
- Avoid taking Fish Oil, Vitamin E, Niacin, etc. You also have to avoid the exercises.
- Do not come in the direct touch of the sun.
- Reduce the use of Retin-A, Glycolic, and Retinol products before the four weeks of appointment.
- You also have to wait for two months for the tattoo to heal.
- Avoid the use of alcoholic beverages before 24 hours of the appointment.
- Further, it will help you to minimize the bleeding, swelling, and oozing.
- Before attending the scheduled appointment, make sure that your face is completely cleaned.
- And in case you have bruises, pimples, or other skin irritations on the face, then you have to make your appointment another time.
- Reduce doing the waxing, threading, or tinting before scheduling your appointment.
- Must ensure that you are also not doing the facials or chemical peeling a week before the appointment.
- To take all the pigments quickly at the time of the procedure, do not forget to use the exfoliation products.
Follow all the below points to get the best results from Nano Shadowing Brows.
- Do not wash the treated part of your face for at least 24 hours.
- The blanching and whiteness near the area will get recover within 12 hours of the treatment.
- Just clean the area with the help of cool boiled water if you are having the blood flowing.
- Make sure that your eyebrows are clear at all times.
- Do not use the clothes for washing or cleaning the area.
- Avoid the direct shower for some time.
- Do not come in direct contact with the sun. Because direct sunlight will cause the pigment color to change.
- Avoid taking the hot streams, hot baths, pools for at least one month.
- Stop doing physical activity, which will further lead you to sweat.
- Make sure that you are not doing the makeup on the pigmented area.
- Avoid the usage of glycolic acids, aloe, Retin A, Vitamin E products.
- Start doing the medications only when all your treatment gets the final touch.
- Do not do threading waxing in a particular area.
- Do not do scratching or picking; it will lead you to ent loss.
- After the minimum time of treatment, you will see that all the pigments are becoming visible day by day.
- All the touch-up sections will take only eight weeks after your first appointment.
- It is a two-step process, so make sure that you are going to judge the whole process in its healing time.