Discounted Price: $199
Combo Brows - Combination Brows
The combination brows are the brows that do not make any difference between the color and shape of the eyebrow. There are endless options if you choose this combination on Brows. And these are such brows which will remain in style forever.
All Down Deposits Are Non Refundable
All the deposits which you will make while making an appointment are non-refundable. Just tap at the Nano blaming brows and get a minimum of 70℅ discount. Book your appointment now.
More Information About Combo Brows
Well, the Combo Brows are the best combination of the two brows. i.e., powder brows and micro-blading. The powder effects get applied to Brow's body with the help of a permanent makeup device.
Terms and Conditions:
Let's discuss some terms and conditions related to the Combination Brows. These are as follows:
- At the time of appointment, make sure that you are 18+
- Be ready for the loss if you are canceling your appointment. Because after the cancellation of your appointment, you will not get any money back.
- Treat the place with good manners. No extra members and pets are allowed in the room. Because of this, the technician gets disturbance in his work.
- Make sure that you are reaching before the time. Do not delay it; after the 20 minutes of your wait, the appointment will automatically respond to your absence.
- Pay attention to the weather and other situations before moving to the place.
Reschedule your appointment within five days:
Feel free to reschedule your appointment within 5days. But if you are rescheduling the appointment after five days, then you have to pay the extra amount.
- Before booking, you must ensure that you know the earlier artist with whom you had made the appointment.
- Make a call on the given number, I.e., 360-674-8866. And send your full-face photo to this number. Make sure that your photo will be without makeup.
- If you book your appointment without taking the approval from the above number, then all your money will get wasted. And it will be the second time that your appointment will get canceled.
The Perfect Session:
This perfect session is another session that is concerned with the initial session of Combination Brows. And to make this, you have to pay a different fee amount. Below are some of the things that you must see:
- It is a must that you book a minimum of 6-10 sessions altogether because this experience will be your first appointment.
- The booking of the appointment is in your own hands.
- Results of the technique of Combination Brows will depend upon the client's skin, lifestyle, and blood type.
- The price of the technique can change anytime without any notice.
- And we are also paying due consideration to the Right to Deny. That means the client is free to cancel the appointment at any time.
Make sure that you have paid due consideration to the above steps before making the appointment.
There are some points which will cancel your appointment. Just look at them and make yourself sure that you will cancel your appointment if you are suffering from these:
- Diabetic patient.
- Viral diseases/ Chemotherapy
- Organ transplantation
- Pregnancy or nursing
- Having skin irritations
- High blood pressure, poor general health.
- Weaker immune system
If you have any of these above, then you are not allowed to get the Combo Brows style.
- For better results, make sure you are doing things well. Must ensure that you are proceeding it six to ten weeks.
- For the best results, it is a must that you take at least 6-8 appointments of a session.
- Must prepare your skin for the color intensity. Because with time, it will change. And the treated area will also become soft with the healing of the skin.
- Avoid taking Fish Oil, Vitamin E, Niacin, etc. You also have to avoid the exercises.
- Do not come in the direct touch of the sun. The sunrays will affect the treated area and make rashes on it.
- Do not use the Retin-A, Glycolic, and Retinol products before the four weeks of appointment.
- You also have to wait for two months for the tattoo to get it to heal.
- Avoid the use of alcoholic beverages before 24 hours of the appointment.
- The prevention of alcoholic items will help you to minimize the bleeding, swelling, and oozing.
- Before attending the scheduled appointment, make sure that your face is completely cleaned.
- And in case your face consists of bruises, pimples, or other skin irritations, then you have to make another appointment.
- Reduce doing the waxing, threading, or tinting before scheduling your appointment.
- Must ensure that you are also not doing the facials or chemical peeling a week before the appointment.
- To take all the pigments quickly at the time of the procedure, do not forget to use the exfoliation products.
- Do not wash the treated face area for at least 24 hours.
- The blanching and whiteness near the area will recover within 12 hours of the treatment.
- Make sure that your eyebrows are clear at all times.
- Just clean the area with the help of cool boiled water if you are having the blood flowing.
- Do not use the clothes for washing or cleaning the area.
- Avoid the direct shower for some time.
- Do not come in direct contact to the sun. Because direct sunlight will cause the pigment color to change.
- Avoid taking the hot streams, hot baths, pools for at least one month.
- Make sure that you are not doing the makeup on the pigmented area.
- Avoid the usage of glycolic acids, aloe, Retin A, Vitamin E products.
- Stop doing physical activity, which will further lead you to sweat.
- Start doing the medications only when all your treatment gets the final touch.
- Do not do threading waxing in a particular area.
- Do not scratch or pick, and it will lead you to pigment loss.
- After the minimum time of treatment, you will see that all the pigments are becoming visible day by day.
- All the touch-up sections will take only eight weeks after your first appointment.
- It is a two-step process, so make sure that you are going to judge the whole process in its healing time.
Follow all these above to make sure that you are treating the area with the best inputs. It is a necessary part that you pay the best things to the treated area. From all the given tips, you can easily make the best use of this technique.
Points to be noted:
Below are some of the points which you must know while taking the combination brows. The points are as follows:
- We all know that each person's body is different. There are many skin types, and each skin type has its pros and cons. Similarly, the pigmentation also depends on your skin's type. So, please be aware and do not compliment the technician about the pigment level.
- The technician will perform all his tasks properly. It is the duty of the technician that the tattoos remain the same when the client is leaving the studio. But it is not our responsibility to how your body will react to the changes.
- The darker and lighter shades will be the result of your lifestyle and skin. The client is the one who takes all the risk of this. We have no control over our bodies.
- It is a must that you pay due consideration to the treated part of the area. Because the more you pay attention, the more it will get better. Do not do much exercise, work and the things which will lead to sweat you more.
- There is no one in this world whose faces are similar. The more you pay consideration to the things, the better you will get the results. And if the technician also uses the pencil on the eyebrow, then also it will take place according to the shape of your bones.
- And we here are also not using the P-word of permanent makeup in the treatment.
So these are basic things which you have to look at. And must note that if your eyebrows do not get the desired shape and pigment, it is up to your face only. And your both eyebrows are sisters, not twins. Call on the 360-674-8866 number further if you have more queries.
Thank-you! We hope that we will meet soon.